Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Short Film Story

Blogging is so 2000 and late thing to do now ... Except for professional bloggers, I would call them, like food bloggers, travel bloggers etc.

Now, at least to me, the trend thing that a lot of people is into this video-ing such as doing cover of famous songs, vlog, short film story etc ...

Vlog, to my very own understanding, is just by transcribing whatever your yada in way of writing i.e. blogging on the net into video where you actually speak with actions ...

In recent days, many famous short films were being share among the netizens, some are really funny, some are meaningful ... So, today, just want to share some of my favourite short film or vlog that I enjoyed a lot ..

Strangers, again



I noticed that, I'm not too sure about this fact though, many got their ideas, motivation to do such videos, all thanks to WongFuProductions ... Probably they are not the first one to do such videos, but I can see many people admire and loved their productions and how happy the fans are when the two handsome is here in Malaysia not very long ago ...

We, Malaysians are not losing out either to them and thanks to JinnyBoyTV, DanKhooProductions and few others, here's some of local productions that I believe has touched many of our Msian's heart ...

My Generasi



Only In Malaysia



Memories

No comments: