Sunday, October 10, 2010

TEN TEN TEN

Happy TEN TEN TEN !!

Yeah .. It's 10th October 2010 today !!!!! And it happens only once in a hundred years !!

There'll be a lot of couples getting marry today. For chinese, 10 is a prosperous number because it meant 十全十美 (shi quan shi mei). To translate it, "ten all ten pretty" it means "perfect and flawless" in the context of new married couple, wishing them that their marriage are perfect and with no arguments for their rest of the life together.

Have you have any weddings to attend today? Lucky Sadly for me, I don't have. But I shall make this day to be some special day, if I can .. =D

To make this post more special, I've purposely set it to be published on the 10th October 2010 at 10:10 a.m. 
(Time posted were typed:10th October 2010 at 12:25 a.m.)

No comments: