Sunday, April 17, 2011

Energizer Night Race turns Night Riot

Yesterday night was the Energizer Night Race (ENR) event.

Unexpectedly, when I saw my friend's tweet and link myself to the ENR's facebook page .. Ho ho ho .. Guess what ... The page is bombarded by all the runners with unhappiness .. I never thought it would be that bad until I read the comments and also feedback from my friends who went ..

1 word ..
CRAPPY ..

What I heard about is that first, the organizer do not have enough goodie bags and also headlights for the runners. Then, the MC was rude enough to scold the runners with some rude words. That does not end there, there is no marshall along the race track, no water station and no time keeper ??!! Like .. wow .. What race is this .... Also from the comments, there's also some dishonest runner who actually took short cut and no one bother about it .. Then, the medals all go haywire ...

I think what caused the unhappiness among the runners is that they actually charge RM10 for the parking fee when it is not well taken care where there are car broke in cases ...

OMG lorh ....

Anyway, I just hope that the coming SCKLM will not be such a disaster like this knowingly they do have death cases for the past 2 years' race. How the first aiders' react etc etc ... 

Conclusion, I shall just run according to my body limits. It's ok to be last as long we reach the finish line safe and good. I think this should all of us should have this in mind ...

No comments: