Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Exam Over, Footbal Fever, Stress Free...

Exam Over, Footbal Fever, Stress Free...

Exam is over.. Really felt disappointed with my exam.. I am not happy with any of my papers.. Aarrgghh.. The worst part is that, after my exam for P4, when i was driving home, i met with an accident.. Aaargghh.. And now i have no car for a month!!! Shit... Another worst part is, not only me met with accident, yong we n william oso met with an accident but they happened earlier than me.. Haiz.. What a day.. Don't really wana talked so detailed about the accident.. Is a sad story... Hahaha...

On fri was my last paper,P5, well i don't know how i did but i do crap a lot.. really hope i can pass my exam.. Aarrgghhh... Praying hard now.. Omitabha...
That night was also the starting of the World Cup where no matter is boy o gal r crazy about it.. >.<
Hahaha.. Football football.. Ole ole ole...

And after my exam, i am so bored!!! Dunno what to do but just online, read my story books, sleep and eat.. Omg!! Im getting fatter n fatter... omg omg.. Aiyoyo....

No comments: