Monday, July 10, 2006

Happy Happy... Wohoo...

Happy Happy.. Wohoo...

Guess what.. =.=! Now im in college library typing this blog.. Hahaha.. Sien nya.. Class start at 11.30am and now only 10.50am(according to the com's time).. Anyway, the best and happy part is i got my Bank Negara's full scholarship!! Yesh!! I got it!! According to daddy all my fees will be covered.. Beside that, i will get allowance every month i think.. Yes!! Money money!! Hahaha.. Today i will get my offer letter as daddy will happy to take.. Then, only i can confirm with all the offers as well as term and conditions which 1 of them as i know is that i need to work with Bank Negara.. Nvm lah.. After graduate. no need to worry about looking for new jobs mah.. Hahah.. ^^, Dowan type so much lah.. Wana go see what my frens doing d.. Tata

3 comments:

chingyong said...

yer yer~all got scholarship..make me jealous only..yer yer~ i also wan biasiswa.. but i tidak layak..yer..clever yean yean.. stupid yong yong.. sad case...

k@hy3@n said...

aiyo.. yong yong~~.. dun say lidat lah.. i know u can de.. aim for msia prize.. i bilif 1 day u can get it too.. gambateh!!

chingyong said...

lol..m'sian prize?? i can pass all my papers already 'inshah allah'.. bless 2 pass only la.. no other 'yuan wang'