Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Ship

On 25th Dec, I've been sleeping for the whole day, thanks to the fever. Anyway, I did not miss out the fun of Christmas although I think I am in the dizzy mood for most of the time. I am also sorry to my dear besties for having to bear with my sickness and spoilt most of the fun.

We had our dinner at The Ship, Damansara Uptown. It's been quite sometimes that I've walked into The Ship for foods.


It was really full with Christmas feel and it's definitely crowded ...


They even have a special menu specially designed for xmas and new year .. 


We also had some of the nice foods ..

Escargots Bourguinonne

Sizzling Chicken Fillet

Chicken Maryland

Fried Fish Fillet
(don't even try this .. no nice)

You can also visit their website for their menu and location: http://www.theship.com.my/home.htm

No comments: