Monday, January 21, 2013

2013 Resolution

Without realising, it's already into 21st day of 2013 ... Time really flies .... Without realising, it's been more than a month that I've missed of something. :') No matter what, I will stay strong. So well, I know it's quite late to listing down my 2013 resolution but I do have some in my mind, which I hope to realise it in 2013. :D Here goes my list ...

1. To get myself a new DSLR ... Target would be Nikon D7000 currently .. Hopefully I could get hold of it like real soon ...

2. To either get a new car or a house of my own ... Still dillema-ing which to get now as I currently have put an eye on one of a developing condominium which I'm really much interested in .. But looking at the price .. If only I'm a millionaire .. meh ~

3. To travel .. Practically I've commited myself for a 8 / 9 days trekking at Kashmir .. So yeah .. there goes my big travel plan for the year .. Remind self not to simply take leave cz the trip would cause me at least 10 days of annual leave T_T Hope my bosses just don't kill me ...

4. Be more active in working out and make sure I commit myself to Yoga CONSISTENTLY .. Yeah, I've started taking Yoga class which is quite a pain at the start but I'm starting to loving it .. One reason being I've a bunch of siao po to go with me xD ... Ultimately, make sure I've lose my weight at least in half a years' time !!!!!

5. If possible, I'm really keen to get myself a tattoo lor .. Not sure if my parents would kill me or not but yes ... I'm currently having a special attractions to tattoo ... la la la la ~~~~~

I suppose having 5 more realistic resolution would just do good for me .. :D

That's all for tonight ... Hope I'll be more active in blogging too ... 

No comments: