Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

1 more minute before the 1st day of 2015 will be over.

Time really fly by that I've been wanting to sit down and do a proper post of my 2014 and now it seems to have became so last year.

In summary, 2014 has been a quiet year for me personally. Not too much of ups also the downs. So, I guess it's good in a way.

As for 2015, I have sort of list down my resolution which I shall do it tomorrow night and yes, I promise I will have less procrastination and make sure things I want to do gets down. :X

On the new year eve, I decided to just lazy at home since I'm feeling kind of tired after work. But on the very last 20 mins, Da texted if want to just go out and see if we can catch the fireworks at DPC. So, lazily I said OK. So, here's the best firework shots that I can get from far.



Happy New Year 2015

May this year be the year that will be filled with happiness, surprises and excitements. :))


No comments: