Sunday, May 20, 2007

Good Luck in Exam

ahaha . today im so blur . blur until i clicked "pick new" in the template settings -.- when i realise that .. all my html has gone including all the spams that u guys spammed in ma tagboard . heeee .. so , re do . too bad cant found the skin i was using . n saw this . i kinda like it . simple n nice . so , i chose this . n did some editing n it actually took me almost whole afternoon just to get the "comment" thing done =.=

oh my god lah .. dis month , 2 weeks has passed n there is about 2 weeks or i shuld say less than that to my finals . geez . n i have not done much studying . even chingyong a day oso got study at least 2 hours lerh . wuwuwuwu . im feeling guilty now . geez . i really gonna put more enough . N dis time I REALLY MEAN IT . *hope it does . heeee .*

so .. to ma dear readers .. for about 1 month , u will rarely see me update my blog .. (although previously ive been RARELY updating . wakakakak) .

Last but not least .
Yean is here wishing all her frens who is taking ACCA exam dis june or any1 who is sitting for any exams dis 2 months ...

ALL THE BEST

do hope for me 2 ya . ^^

3 comments:

SmallHead said...

Hey you forget meow meow CAT?

neway juz drop by to say good luck!!!

k@hy3@n said...

ooo .. ekekeke . gambateh n good luck to who is taking meow meow CAT oh . heeeee ..

anyway . teng kiu ah shi fu . muah .

k@hy3@n said...

ooo .. ekekeke . gambateh n good luck to who is taking meow meow CAT oh . heeeee ..

anyway . teng kiu ah shi fu . muah .