Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tagged

Ish . Tot nobody will tagged me . Mana tau my dear sharee jie jie tagged me wor . But since im kinda bored now as some1 is busy with his assignment, so i'll just do it lah . ^^

Rules:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

So.. here goes ....

1. My perfect lover has to be a guy. (Duh .. )

2. Taller than me. Of course leh .. If not feel kinda weird if he's shorter . But anyway , if u really love that guy , dun think u will mind bout his height, right ?

3. He must be good in languages. As sharee said, good in laguages in the sense that he is good in expressing his thoughts n feelings in a good way. Whether he communicates with me in English or Mandarin or Cantonese is not a problem to me.

4. He MUSTN'T smoke or take drugs. Definitely a NO NO to this as I myself have some breathing difficulties. So anti them !

5. He must know how to cheers me up whenever im down. Also, must be able to know that im actually down cuz normally i'll pretend im just fine . :P but also know it takes time to reach that kind of level where u really able to read other person's mind.

6.He must not be a hot-tempered guy. Dunno how to handle hot-tempered guy . Guess end up i will be the 1 sitting there n crying . :D

7. He knows how to do housechores. Yeah ! Glad that i have found 1 . *wink*

8. He must love me above all. He musn't betray me and never hurt me for no reason.

I tag..
1. Yong We
2. Sui Yuan
3. Siu Hong
4. Pei Ting
5.Adelee
6. Jia Qian
7. Jo Ann
8. Any1 who reads it :D

No comments: