Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Songs

Jingle bell ~
Jingle bell ~
Jingle all the way ~~~~

Christmas is just around the corner and I believe everyone is excited for this season holiday like any other previous years. As a KL-ians, one thing that a lot of us would do would go visiting all the big shopping complex and look at the christmas decoration. Well, that's one thing that I have not yet done this year. Hope I can have the chance to look at the decoration and taking some nice pictures this weekend, although I've seen the decoration in Pyramid as well as MidValley.

Another thing that one would know that Christmas is here is all the lively Christmas songs. When you talk about Christmas, Christmas song would definitely be one of the thing that would pop in your head, just like when you talks about Chinese New Year.

So, what's your favourite Christmas song?

For me, that is one Christmas song that I would always hum along myself every time when I think of Christmas. And would definitely listen to it, by Britney Spears - My Only Wish This Year.






Don't ask me why I'm so in love with that song, but I just love the song. Hahahaha ... Maybe that's really my wish for Christmas every year.. And another Christmas song that I like is by Mariah Carey, All I Want For Christmas is You ..


Ok, fine ..... I know I am desperate for the YOU to appear... Hahahaha .. But what's wrong about wishing on that wor .... =]

So, what's you favourite christmas song? =)

And happy shopping since it's year-end sales as well XD

No comments: