Sunday, December 20, 2009

You Inspire Me

I am born to be a lucky girl, I would never deny on that. I will get whatever I want. I get to travel to overseas since I am a young young girl. People would admire me and some I suppose would even be jealous of me. I am a girl who never face failure in my life till I step into this ACCA. For the first time in my life, I tasted how failure is like. It really feels terrible. I really hated a lot.

People would always say that I will never understand their life when I have my princess life. I never blame them for saying so because I admit that I have so much better life than a lot of people here. All I can say is that I am really lucky to be born into this family with such a loving parents and a loving brother who will always be there for me.

I too admit that I can never understand friends who would have to face lots and lots of problems in their family. However, I do admire them because I might not been able to be so strong like them facing all these things. I admire people who came from small town, because they have a childhood that I can never have as a city kid.

But I'll never just admire them. I'll learn from them. They are my inspiration towards a better life of mine.

Being able to see people around me how they have to go through all their tough life, I really am feel grateful. And it's these people who inspired me to think positively in everything and teaching me that I should never think from my view only when there's any problem. I should also learn to stand in other's shoes and see things from their perspective. Then only I will understand why they make certain decisions, how they actually feel in certain things.

 I am self-centered person who always wanting people to notice me, I suppose that is one of the characteristic of Leo. I always think I am already good enough in everything because I never fail. But since secondary school days, after many things that happened to myself, I took a step back and be the quiet one. With that, I realised I actually still have so many weaknesses.

I got no idea why am I writing this post. I just feeling writing it because I get to know someone. Someone who is also a Leo, who never talk things out especially on their true feelings but reading that someone's post how that someone actually felt deep down inside the heart and how that someone work so hard for the betterment of the future.

The famous saying of "Never Judge a Book by It's Cover" is valid for sure. =)

And each and everyone of you inspire me. I thank you.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Wow! =)

Unknown said...

o.O
wow means ? hahaha

Pat said...

Great post I mean. Btw, I'm a good inspirator right? XD

Unknown said...

yup .. u definitely is a good inspirator ... ^_^