Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010

It's like just yesterday that I typed my 2009 New Year Resolution.

Time flies and it's another challenging year for me. Many things has happen all year round. From failing again and again in my exam to stepping into the world of working life. From tasting the bitternes to sweetness and again bitterness in my heart, although I really hated the bitter part a lot but it is something I would never forget. Because it's the bitter part that allows me to grow mature in seeing things differently. That's my 2009 which I don't really want to elaborate any further. I am now just looking forward into 2010. I really do hope it is going to be a good year for me. I really hope.

Everyone would have blog about their 2010 New Year Resolution. So, what's my New Year Resolution?

I seriously don't know what I hope for in 2010 except for 1 thing.. Which I'll keep it to myself for now. =)

And honestly, I really not looking forward today but next year. I am really praying really hard and hoping real hard that my wish will come true soon enough. There's a little sign but still it is blur. Aarrghh.. Now I really wish time can be forwarded faster.

No comments: