Thursday, November 11, 2010

Been feeling very tired this week especially since that I came back from my holiday and been working until the latest 6.30pm almost every day this week + have to travel back and forth to Shah Alam imagining the jam.

Nevertheless, this audit can say is one of the task that I enjoyed very much. Although it is stress with the work, but I actually enjoyed working with my colleagues, we joke around, we have lunch together, we discuss all the things under the sun, almost.

Yet I've so many things that I want to share with my readers here. Please forgive me for my slow update, ok? As I need to filter my photos and choose the best out of the best to be shared with you guys. =)

Till then, stay tune for the following updates.

Malacca Trip (continuous from Treasure Hunt 2010 post)

My Holiday Trip to Chengdu which I will break into several posts

No comments: