Thursday, September 20, 2007

Stress Stress

Haiz .. 2 more days and it would be my 1st PT for F7 and yet i have done nothing . I mean i do studied a bit but there is still a lot to be studied =.= GOSH !!!! How am i going to finish study .. Can i ? Hmmm .. Maybe if i concentrate for 2 full days starting from now , I might be able to finish studying .. Yeah . I got to have confidence in myself ..

OK ! KAH YEAN IS NOT GOING TO ONLINE FOR THIS 2 FULL DAYS ! EVEN IF U SEE HER ONLINE SHE WILL BE AWAY STUCKING HER BUTT AT HER CHAIR STUDYING F7 !!!!

But maybe u can see her replying her msg :D Aiyo .. Human marh . Still need rest after long study geh . Ekekekeke ...

Why did i chose ACCA rather than degree in accounting .. Although ACCA saves up a lot of time , maybe around 1 year as compared to the degree courses but THERE IS REALLY NO LIFE IN ACCA ! Others have their sem break for at least 1 month . We ?? I could say just only 2 WEEKS !!! Where got enough for rest worh . And if u wana score in exams in ACCA , U got to throw away all your entertainment . I mean u really gonna be NERD to score .

But in my whole life I never really be a real nerd neh . I do plays when I should be studying :D But if compared to my high school's life , I think now i do spend more time on my computer rather than books . Maybe i should throw this bad habit of mine and back to the old me who are worried for each test and exams . Dun care how others say about me . I really need to buck up myself . Last exam was merely luck for me . This time , no matter what I must study hard . I can't be as lazy this anymore . Yeah . There's another reason for me to do so . Because I also want to prove to my family that i never neglect my studies although im in love .

What normally parents don't allow their children to be in a relationship is worry that they could not concentrate in studies . That's my opinion lah . So, I'm gonna prove them that i could handle it.
Gambateh Yean Yean !!! U can do it !

No comments: