Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Officially Attached ^.^

Yeah ! To make everything short , i had announced to my papa that im currently dating with my darling . And papa gave me a smile and said "bring him home when free lor". Yeah . That's my papa's 1st response ! Wohoo ! Ahaha . Worries no more although mama has not been told . Ekeke . But will tell her soon too .

Me : Papa ... Got something to tell u neh ....
Papa : Wat ...
Me : Errrr ... Errr ... Dunno how to tell leh .....
Papa : Wat dunno how to say . Just say lah . Wat thing .
Me : I errrr ... Got boyfriend d lorh ....
Papa : (Laughed) Wah ! Got boyfriend d worh .. Good lah . Bring him home lah .. Where u know hom de ..

There goes the Q&A session between me n papa . But papa seems satisfied . *wink* Then, the usual parents' talk lor .

Just be friends friends lor . U all girls later the most hurt is urself ah . So, must know how to take care ah especially when handling in ur emotions...

Me : HAIK !!!!!!!!!! (smile)

Love my darling much ! Muaks !

And last but least not forgetting Adelee n Tingting for all the support and of course from my dar dar . Ekekeke ....

No comments: