Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to Chin Chin n Ching Yong

Yesterday was kinda last min when i was "yelling" in the msn saying i wanted to watch Wall E .. And there go this nice person who offered to go for a movie with me .. Hehehehe .. So, i pulled along my another two SPs also .. Ekekeke .. So, FINALLY !!!!!! I watched Wall E !!! And he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kiut neh ~~~~~ I know i am outdated for this movie >.<

Anyway , besides as an entertainment to all of us , try to stop and think .. Wonder will our future be something like that ? Maybe not about the going outer space life but the part where everything is automated and humans are just sitting there only ?? End up it's just like that movie , everyone got a BIG BIG tummy .. They don't even know the feeling of walking , touch and don't even realise so many things around them .. Wow .. I felt im lucky for what i am now .. Really .. As compared to the world of robots just like in the movie .

Anyway , today I am a happy happy gal and i shall keep it to myself .. Wukakakaka ... :P

Last but not least ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ....
Pei Chin aka ChinChin whose birthday just past (31 Dec)

and

Ching Yong aka YongYongZhai .. whose birthday is (1 Sept)

May u guys had a wonderful birthday and a great journey ahead ya ^.^

No comments: