Friday, July 11, 2008

New Sem .. Will it B the Last Sem for me ??

静静的夜晚
孤独的坐在这儿
很想念你的我
在想你现在如何
也会一样的那么的想我吗?

很想看见你的笑
却看不见
这真的不好受

好想你的我










In just a twinkling of an eye, it's already past 2 weeks since our new sem has started .
Time really flies, isn't it ???
Honestly, i really miss last sem and all the sems before.
I missed all the noisy voice and laughter of my beloved classmates who never stop making u go laughing whole day when u should be crying over some sad things for the day .

This sem ...
Everyone has chose their futures by different combination of the 2 out of 4 optional papers.
Most of my frens are taking the totally opposite combination that i am taking
Which mean i would be hardly seeing them nowadays
Only left the very few of them that i'll be seeing like TKJ, Kacy popo, Kent, Chingyong, Steven etc

Although technically sound, we are already in the last sem
But can i really tell the world that it's already in my last sem when i have no guarantee on passing for my previous 3 papers
Really am praying hard

Guys
I really missed the days spent with u all no matter in the class or outside of the class

PS : Sorry for my emo-ness over here .. But im sincerely missing u guys <3

No comments: