Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy mid-Autumn Festival

I would like to wish all my readers

Happy mid-Autumn Festival
中秋节快了

To me, this day is a special day event for me. Since 2006 when I first step into my college life, we never failed to organise this lantern festival every year until last year. Although I did missed 1 or 2 of the gathering.

Imagining us carrying the lanterns, walking around the neighborhood, laughing around. Awww .. I really missed the moments. I wonder if this year, we would able to have it or would I still be able to join them, although many of us are not here already i.e. working overseas.

Taken in 2006 where we celebrated by way of having BBQ at a park in USJ. [LINK]

Taken last year (2009) where we celebrated by way of having pot luck at a park in ss2

I missed the gathering in 2007 and I couldn't recall if we did not manage to organise 1 in 2008.

For more info about mid-Autumn Festival, you can visit wikipedia by clicking HERE.

No comments: