Sunday, September 19, 2010

Malaysia Day (Part 1)

This is the first year where peninsular Malaysia are given public holiday on 16th September as opposed to Sabah and Sarawak who celebrate their independence on this day since 1963. On 16 September 1963, Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah, Sarawak and Singapore come together became Malaysia. Later on, Singapore separated from us as a country itself.

Thus, my friend decided to have a Shooting Expedition on this day. During the planning of where to go, we never though that we could actually turned out to be this patriotic. =D Well, flags are everywhere as you can see later on.

So, as part of the Malaysians, I hereby dedicate this post to Malaysia as it's present on its birthday.

Happy Belated Birthday Malaysia !!!


Waited for my friend at the Bank Negara (Central Bank of Malaysia) i.e. place where I work currently.



After meeting up with my friends, we headed to our first pit stop ...


Famous merdeka square and the court








My SIFU aka Master at work and at photography =D







No comments: